The CBI DSP Exam 2023 for recruitment as the Deputy Superintendent in CBI is currently accepting applications till 20-December-2022. The recruitment is supposed to happen at a PAN-India level and applications are to be made Online only. The tentative exam date has been announced as 11-March-2023. The examination syllabus is as per the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The basic salary as declared for the examination is Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 40,000/- and the gross salary is generally twice the basic salary which also includes allowances as well.
The selection process is comprised of 3 stages which include Written Test, Personal Interview and Medical test. The candidates need to qualify in each of the tests to be eligible for Final Selection. After qualifying through the above stages, the document verification is the final stage of the selection process.
Eligibility Criteria for CBI DSP Exam 2023
- The candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized State or Central Board of Education.
- Candidate’s age should be more than 18 years and less than 42 years for General candidates. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe candidates is applicable.
- To apply for CBI DSP Exam 2023 , candidates can visit the official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in and navigate to the career/vacancy/recruitment option and select the CBI DSP LDCE option to go ahead with the registration process.
- The online application can be found under this option along with the PDF notification of the vacancy.
- Candidates need to enter the basic personal details along with education and contact details before the last date.
- Candidates need to pay the application fees online from the same page and complete the registration process after uploading the requisite documents, photographs and signature.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility requirements carefully in the UPSC website before going through the application process.
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.