IMPCL Recruitment 2023 for Process Executive in Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited till 20-Apr-2023. The appointment to this position will be on a contractual basis in the Materials Department in the corporate office located in New Delhi. The selection process for the recruitment will comprise of a Personal Interview for those candidates who are shortlisted. The pay scale for the job position would range between Rs. 30,000/ – Rs.40,000/- per month. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
IMPCL Recruitment 2023
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
Last Date Apply Online
|Rs.30,000/ – Rs.40,000/-|
Selection Process for IMPCL Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for this post will comprise of a Personal Interview for those candidates who are shortlisted.
- The candidates who need to appear for IMPCL would be intimated by the concerned authorities.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the interview process.
Eligibility Criteria for IMPCL Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who wish to apply for IMPCL Recruitment 2023 should be a Graduate from a recognized University.
- Candidates who happen to have a Diploma in Procurement would be preferable for the job position advertised.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical corporate and handling of relevant cargo.
- Candidates having proficiency in MS Excel, especially in Advanced Excel will also be preferred for the job role.
Application Procedure for IMPCL Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for IMPCL Recruitment 2023, should visit the link http://www.impclmohan.nic.in/ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates should follow the on-screen instructions and pay the application fees to complete the process.
- For the IMPCL website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 for Research Assistant position
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.