The SSC CHSL 2022-23 or the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for the year 2022-23 has notified the examination date for its written examination for recruitment in the positions Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which the examination will happen in February or March 2023. For further details, candidates can also refer to the concerned website.
Examination Pattern for SSC CHSL 2022-23
The examination pattern for the above positions has a 2-Tier structure or stage which happens online. It includes a computer based test, descriptive paper followed by a skill test and typing test. The candidates has to qualify in the individual stages to qualify for the further stages.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Candidates can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan with requisite documents.
- Tibetan refugees who migrated to India before 1st January,1962 with the intention for settling down permanently, can also apply.
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 27 years of age to apply for the position. However, relaxations in age limit are also applicable for reserved categories. Please visit the website for further details on the same.
- Candidates should have secured pass marks in the 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized State or Central Board to apply for the above positions except for the Data Entry Operator position. For the Data Entry Operator position in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General, candidates should have secured pass marks in the 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized State or Central Board with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- To apply for the SSC CHSL 2022-23 , can visit the concerned website and select the Apply Online option.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- to apply for the examination. No fees applicable for women or reserved category candidates.
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.