The CISF Exam 2023 which is the entrance examination for recruitment in the Assistant Commandant position (Executive) cadre, is currently accepting applications till 20-December-2022 for the written examination. The date for the exam has been declared as 12-March-2023. The entire exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
Examination Pattern for CISF Exam 2023
The CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) AC (Assistant Commandant) exam has 2 papers as a part of the written test. Paper 1 consists of subjects that include General Ability, Intelligence and Professional Skills. The General Ability test has objective type questions from Mental Ability, General Science, Current Affairs and Awareness. The Professional Skills section of the exam tests candidates on CISF job related professional skills , Law, Computer Science and Human Resources matters that include Service Rules. Paper 2 is of descriptive type where the candidates are tested for Essay Writing, Precis Writing and Comprehension. It aims to test the candidate’s writing skills and their ability to comprehend.
- Candidates applying for CISF Exam 2023 for the position should have completed 4 years of regular service as sub-inspector/inspector which also includes the basic training period.
- Candidates should have an unblemished service record for 4 years.
- Candidates should not exceed 35 years of age, however, relaxations are applicable for candidates from reserved categories.
- Candidates can apply for the position through the website, http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Applications submitted through the above website has to be in Online mode only.
- Candidates can also submit the Common Application Form as a part of the offline application submission process which is available in Head Post Office/ Post Office all over the country for a fee of Rs. 20/-
- However, application fees for the online mode of application is Rs.100/- and that of the offline mode is Rs. 200/- through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.