Children’s Day is celebrated in Jawaharlal Nehru’s honour because of his devotion to kids, known as Chacha Nehru. The first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, made significant contributions to the country’s growth. He put a lot of effort towards enhancing education for everyone and improving the situation of disadvantaged kids. Schools, institutions, and communities commemorate Children’s Day with great enthusiasm. We have accumulated some children’s day wishes for you.
Here are some children’s day wishes
- Through children’s grins, the world displays its purity. A heartfelt good luck message for all the kids on this great day. Greetings on Children’s Day!
- Anyone’s childhood is the most enjoyable time in their lives. All the children throughout the globe have a very happy Children’s Day. Enjoy this day to the fullest!
- Happy Children’s Day! A child who receives love now will share it tomorrow.
- A child’s smile is the most priceless thing in this world. Greetings on Children’s Day!
- Children are considered God’s favourite creations and flowers from paradise. So let’s swear to make this world joyful and happier for children. Greetings for Children’s Day.
- Wishing the child inside each of us a happy children’s day. All the best on Children’s Day!
- You can learn a lifetime’s worth of delight and innocence from a child in only one hour. Greetings on Children’s Day!
- On this Children’s Day, let’s work together to transform the world into a safer place for the young. Greetings on Children’s Day!
- The children we have are God’s gift to us. Greetings on Children’s Day!
- We must learn to be joyful without cause from a young age. Happy Children’s Day
Children’s Day activities
Children perform plays, sing songs, play instruments, and participate in other events and programs. India celebrates this day to raise public awareness about how children develop, their right to an education, and how to provide for their basic needs.