The Election Commission of India (ECI) has simplified the process for voters to get the elector’s photo identity card (e-EPIC) online, which would make it easier for you to make use of the voting right you have been granted. This might be helpful in the event that you misplace or forget the voter identification card you originally had. Through the use of the digital Gujarat Election Voter Card, it is also possible to submit an application for a replacement of voter ID card or to update your address. You won’t have to make a new card every time even if you move to a new place or move to a different state. It is possible to make changes to your address online and then download a new voter identification card that has your updated address.
Download Gujarat Election Voter Card Online,
Follow These Steps:
- You can get your Gujarat Election Voter Cardby visiting either https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/, which are both official Election Commission websites where you can download your ID.
- Create an account or enter an existing one on the NVSP portal.
- Remember that you’ll need your login credentials in order to access your account.
- You can sign up for an account by providing your email address and mobile phone number if you don’t already have one.
- In order to complete your profile, you must first sign up for an account.
- A login id will be created after you have submitted all required information. Go ahead and sign in to the portal right now.
- Sign in with your EPIC number or Form Reference Number and choose your state.
- One-time password information will be texted to the number you provided during registration.
- Inputting the OTP will unlock the option to get e-EPIC on your computer.
- To get e-EPIC, just hit the “Download” button.
- A PDF Gujarat Election Voter Card will be generated.
- You can either save or print the ID card.
Gujrat Election Result 2022 Update
Votes cast in the Gujarat Election 2022 are now being tabulated by the Election Commission of India (ECI). In the Gujarat Assembly Election 2022, voters had casted their votes in two phases. As soon as votes are counted for the 182-seat Assembly, the Gujarat Election Result 2022 will be released. AAP, Congress, and the BJP all competed in the 2022 Gujarat assembly election. The BJP has held steady in Gujarat for 27 years.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.