NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring for Scientific and Technical positions to fill up 598 vacant positions. The start date for accepting applications for the position is 04-Mar-23 and will continue till 04-Apr-23. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
National Informatics Centre NIC
Scientific And Technical Post Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 04-03-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 800/-
Last Date Apply Online :
SC / ST: Rs. 0/-
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 04-04-2023||Pay Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan Mode.|
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
|Exam Date: Notified Soon|
|Vacancy Details Total Post: 598|
|Scientist- B (Group-A)||Gen||30||B.E / B.Tech in Related Trade: Click Here|
|OBC||19||Max Age: 30 Years.|
|EWS||7||Age As on 04.04.2023|
|SC||10||Extra Age As Per Rules|
|Scientific Officer / Engineer – B (Group-B)||Gen||81||B.E / B.Tech in Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences,|
|OBC||52||Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics|
|EWS||20||Max Age: 30 Years.|
|SC||29||Age As on 04.04.2023|
|ST||14||Extra Age As Per Rules|
|Scientific / Technical Assistant- A (Group-B)||Gen||134|
|Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Port-Blair, Visakhapatnam|
Selection Process for NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist „B‟ and Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB Posts and only through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant – “Grade- A‟ position.
- The written examination will be in ONLINE mode and the question paper would consist of 120 nos. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to be answered in a maximum time of 3 hours. The medium of written examination shall be in English only.
Eligibility Requirements for NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023
- To apply for NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023, the candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Alternatively, a Master’s Degree in Science can also be a qualifier for applying.
- There is no work experience required for the position.
- Candidate should be less than 30 years of age to apply for the position in General Category.
Application Process for NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit the website, https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic23/ to check for the application.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application process after paying the requisite fees.
- For NIC Website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.