NHAI recruitment 2023 for the National Highway Authority of India is currently recruiting for Deputy General Manager (Legal) for which the last date of application is 15-Feb-23. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Application
Deputy General Manager (Legal)
PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
The selection process for NHAI recruitment 2023
- The selection process would involve a Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates who happen to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. The applicant selected by NHAI should not decline the offer of appointment. In case he/she declines the offer of appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of the offer of appointment.
- Candidates should have a Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- 9 Years ‘experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100)with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 6 years’ experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative matters/land acquisition.
- Candidates can apply ONLINE by visiting the NHAI website and filling up the contact details to register themselves on the website for NHAI recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
- Candidates can fill in the form and attach all the scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, digital signature, essential educational/professional qualification(s), promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may be uploaded.
- For NHAI website, Click Here.
- For Job notification details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.