NIMHANS recruitment 2023 for the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is currently underway for hiring a Project Assistant for which the last date of application is 26-Jan-23. The position is on a contractual basis for a Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Government of India) funded project entitled “Etiological Factors (social) leading to substance use among adolescents and youth (a systematic review)”. Please find below the consolidated details of the job position:
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Application
Master’s degree in Social Work/Public Health
Selection Process for Project Assistant in NIMHANS recruitment 2023
The hiring is on a contractual basis with a duration of up to 5 months. Shortlisted candidates will go through a Personal Interview round. The final merit list for the selection will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be a part of the Project, “Etiological Factors (social) leading to substance use among adolescents and youth (a systematic review)”, funded by the Government of India.
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or Public Health from a recognized University.
- Candidates with M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work and experience conducting systematic review studies are preferred.
- Candidates should be less than 40 years of age.
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria can send their resumes along with qualification certificates, experience details and testimonials to email@example.com .
- The candidates, who apply should invariably mention the Notification No., Name of the post applied for, Date, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the application along with relevant documents is 14 days from the date of notification. Applications received later will not be considered.
- For the NIMHANS website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.