IUCAA recruitment 2023 or Inter-University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics in Pune aimed to recruit Junior Research Fellows in 2 categories namely, First Junior Research Fellow and Second Junior Research Fellow for “Solar Flares: Physics and forecasting for better understanding of space weather” project of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization). Please find below the comprehensive details of the job post. The last date of application for the above mentioned positions is 03-Feb-23. The employment will be for a total period of 3 years which is annually extendable based on performance evaluation.
|Application Start Date||18-Jan-23|
|Last Date of Application||3-Feb-23|
|Designation||Junior Research Fellow|
|Pay Scale||Rs.31000/- + Allowances|
|Age Limit||35 years|
Selection Process for IUCAA recruitment 2023
- The shortlisted candidates after initial screening will be going through a Personal Interview and the final merit list will be prepared based on educational qualifications, Work experience, and Personal Interview evaluation.
- Candidates with MSc in Physics or other related areas (with more than 65% marks or equivalent) in their Graduation exam or an Engineering Graduate like E. or B. Tech (with more than 70% marks or equivalent) from a recognized University are only eligible to apply for the above mentioned positions.
- Candidates with experience in Programming in Python and IDL will be preferred.
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Candidates having exposure to Machine Learning and Deep Learning Modules will be preferred for IUCAA recruitment 2023.
- Candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned positions can send their resume along with a 1 or2 page write-up on their interest to Professor Durgesh Tripathi ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Candidates should also furnish 2 reference letters from the relevant authorities to be sent to Professor Durgesh Tripathi as well.
- Applications without the concerned reference letters will not be considered for evaluation and Shortlisting.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.