Using Whatsapp on Mac can now be done easily by following a few steps. Attending messages and phone calls using Whatsapp too is now possible with the linking of Whatsapp on Mac devices for multiple numbers and accounts. The detailed steps of Using Whatsapp on Mac for using Whatsapp on multiple numbers and configuring the numbers on multiple phones in both Mac and Windows are detailed below:
Process of Using Whatsapp on Mac or multiple phones
The detailed steps of configuring and using Whatsapp on Mac for a single phone number on multiple phones are tabulated below:
- Download and install Whatsapp the latest version on Android Device.
- Select the language and Click Continue.
- Click on 3 dots to choose the option Link to an existing account.
- Login to Whatsapp on your phone.
- Click Settings and choose the option Linked Device.
- Scan the QR code on the phone using the iPhone camera.
- Once scanned, Whatsapp will get linked to Mac.
Process of using Whatsapp on Mac and Windows simultaneously
To link Whatsapp with Mac, the above steps can be followed. The below-mentioned steps can be executed for linking Whatsapp with Windows:
- On the Windows device, download and launch the WhatsApp Desktop from App Store.
- Launch Whatsapp on your phone→ Head to the Settings tab → Tap Linked Devices.
- Choose Link a Device.
- Now, using the Windows device, scan the QR code displayed on the phone.
- Once the QR code is scanned, the same will now be integrated.
Logging out of Whatsapp on primary and secondary devices
- For Using Whatsapp on Mac to log out from the primary device
Please find below the detailed steps for logging out of WhatsApp from the primary and secondary devices:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone and then Open the Settings tab.
- Click on Linked Devices → Under Linked Devices, select a device to log out from.
- Click Log Out → Confirm by selecting Log Out.
- For Using Whatsapp on Mac to log out from the secondary device
- Open WhatsApp on Android and Click on the three dots icon → Choose Settings.
- Select Account → Tap Log out → Confirm by selecting Log out.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.