PGCIL Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring apprentices at a Pan India level to fill up 1045 vacant positions. Power Grid Corporation of India is a Maharatna Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India invites applications from candidates for Apprenticeships. The total duration of the Apprenticeship will be for a period of 1 year for the Corporate Center of the organization in Gurugram and PAL Manesar. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited
Job Post Highlights
|Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
Apprentice – Technical Trade
|Rs. 17500/- per month|
Mode of Application
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 would comprise the shortlisting based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exams.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by the concerned authorities for Document Verification.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the successful verification of the documents for the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for PGCIL, candidates should have a B.E./B. Tech in Electric Engineering/CS/IT.
- For CSR Executives, candidates should have a 2 year Master’s Degree in Social Work or Rural Development.
- For PR Assistant, candidates should have a Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism from a recognized University.
Application Procedure for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
- To apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the PGCIL website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and complete the registration process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.