UP BEd Admission 2023 for the Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education specifically for Bundelkhand University in Jhansi. Please find below the consolidated details of the job posting:
Bundelkhand University, BU Jhansi
UP BEd Admission 2023-25
Application Start: 10-02-2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/-|
|Last Date Apply Online: 10-03-2023|
SC / ST: Rs. 500/-
Last Date Fee Payment: 10-03-2023
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Bank Any Branches in India
Admit Card: Available Soon
Exam Date: 20-25 April 2023
Result Date: 25-30 May 2023
Counselling Start: June 2023
|Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks. (For Engineering Candidate 55% Marks.|
Min Age: 15 Years
For More Details Read Full Notification.
|Max Age: NA|
Participating University in UP BEd Admission 2023-25
|The University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU|
|Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly|
|Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad|
|Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut|
|Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi (Conducted University)|
|Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi|
|Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi|
|Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur|
|Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur|
|Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad (Rajju Bhaiya University, Prayagraj)|
|Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia|
|Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar|
|Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow|
|Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida|
Selection Process for UP BEd Admission 2023
- The selection process for the UP BEd Admission 2023 consists of 2 specific levels of Written Tests.
- The first one is based on General Knowledge and English for 100 marks and the second one would be of General Aptitude Test and concerned specialized subject.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 50% Marks. (For Engineering Candidate 55% Marks).
- Candidates should be of at least 15 years of age.
- Candidates can visit the Bundelkhand University Website and download the application form for the Apprenticeship.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application process and pay the requisite fees to complete the process.
- Applications are accepted in Online mode only.
- For Bundelkhand University Website, Click Here.
- For job post details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.