RBI Recruitment 2023 for Officers in Grade B General/DEPR to fill up 291 vacant positions till 09-June-2023 Pan India. Candidates are requested to apply online only from the RBI website. No other mode of application will be entertained by the employer. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Reserved Bank Of India RBI
Grade B Post Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 09-05-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 850/-
|Last Date Apply Online: 09-06-2023||SC / ST: Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date Fee Payment: 09-06-2023||Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.|
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
|Phase I Exam Date: July 2023|
|Phase II Exam Date: July, August, and September 2023|
|Vacancy Details Total Post: 291 for RBI Recruitment 2023|
|Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||Gen||109||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream Form A Recognized University.|
|OBC||49||Age: 21-30 Years.|
|EWS||22||Age As on 01.05.2023|
|SC||25||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
|Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||Gen||14||Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a Min of 55% Marks (SC/ST/PWD: 50%)|
|OBC||11||Age: 21-30 Years.|
|EWS||3||Age As on 01.05.2023|
|SC||4||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
|Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||Gen||9||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics.|
|OBC||6||Age: 21-30 Years.|
|EWS||3||Age As on 01.05.2023|
|SC||8||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
|ST||5||For More Details Read Full Notification|
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the RBI Recruitment 2023 would comprise 2 Written Tests followed by Interviews.
- Candidates who happen to qualify for the Written Tests will be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams for RBI Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for RBI Recruitment 2023, the candidates need to be a Graduation or Master’s Degree based on the position applied.
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Economics will be preferred for the Officer positions for RBI Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates should also have at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree or Graduation examination as well for RBI Recruitment 2023.
Application Procedure for RBI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit the IBPS website for the details on the application process and select the relevant section for RBI Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form, and pay the fees to complete the process for RBI Recruitment 2023.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
- For the RBI website, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.