The UGC Net Recruitment 2023 is being conducted by the National Testing Agency for the recruitment of Assistant Professors and Junior research fellowships in Indian Universities and colleges. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test June 2023
|Application Start: 10-05-2023|
Last Date Apply Online: 31-05-2023 Till 05 PM
|Last Date Fee Payment: 31-05-2023||SC / ST / PH: Rs.325/-|
Exam Date Online: 13-22 June 2023
Pay the Exam Fee Through an Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan.
Phase IV Exam Date: 07-10 March 2023
Admit Card: Available Soon
Passed / Appeared Master Degree in a Related Subject with At Least Min 55% Marks.
|JRF: Max Age: 31 Years.|
NET: No Age Limit
Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
NTA UGC NET December 2023 Exam Subject
|11||Defense and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non-Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personal Management / Industrial Relaton / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|61||–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkari|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|69||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Rights and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
Selection Process for UGC Net Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the UGC Net Recruitment 2023 would consist of a Written Test followed by an Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted in the Written Test and the Interview will be awarded the Junior Research Fellowship for UGC Net Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates who are qualifying for the Assistant Professor will not be given the award of a Research Fellowship for UGC Net Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC Net Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for UGC Net Recruitment 2023, the candidates need to have a Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in the Master’s Degree as mandatory eligibility criteria for UGC Net Recruitment 2023.
Application Procedure for UGC Net Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit the UGC website to apply for the UGC Net Recruitment 2023 process in Online mode.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill out the form and pay the fees to complete the process for UGC Net Recruitment 2023.
- For the UGC website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.