Rashtriya Ayurveda Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring for the position of Technical Assistant to the Editor till 24-Feb-2023. Rashtriya Ayurveda is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Ayush under the ambit of the Govt. of India. The monthly pay or the selected candidate is R.50,000/-. The position is on a contractual basis Please find below the comprehensive details of the job post:
|National Academy of Ayurveda|
|Rashtriya Ayurveda Recruitment 2023|
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start: 17-Feb-23||Gen / OBC / MBC: None|
|Last Date Apply Online: 24-Feb-23||SC / ST / EWS: None|
|Last Date Fee Payment: 11-02-2023|
|Admit Card: Available Before Exam|
|Exam Date: Not yet declared|
|Candidates should have secured pass marks in any Post Graduate course in Ayurveda.||Age: 28 -40 years for both males and females as on 01.01.2023|
Selection Process for Rashtriya Ayurveda Recruitment 2023
- The selection process would might consist of Personal Interview as decided by the concerned recruitment authority.
- The Final selection for the post would be finalized by the concerned authorities based on the interview performance of the candidates.
- Candidates should have secured pass marks in any Post Graduate course in Ayurveda.
- Candidates should be of the age group of 28-40 years.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the position can go to this LINK and follow the on-screen instructions to fill up and submit the application process.
- The deadline for submission of the application is 24-Feb-23.
- The application and the documents sent should be self-attested.
- For interview calls, no allowance will be paid to the candidates, even if they get selected going forward.
- Candidates who are called for an interview are the ones who are shortlisted for the selection process and not hired.
- For Rashtriya Ayurveda Recruitment 2023 website, Click Here.
- For job details and notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2023 for contractual Program Manager
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.