The Railway SCR Apprentice 2023 hiring conducted by the RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) is currently underway for filing up to 2026 positions in various capacities. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 South Central Region
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Submission
To be Notified
Rs.100/- (General Category)
Total Number of Vacancy = 4103
|1685||Candidate Must Pass 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks AND ITI in Related Trade. Age: 15- 24 Year as on 30-12-2022|
Examination Process for Railway SCR Apprentice 2023
The selection process involves the preparation of the Merit List of all the applicants based on their Matriculation (Class X) marks and ITI marks in the relevant trade. Candidates need to have at least 50% marks in the Matriculation exam. The final scores will be the average of both the exams for final selection of Railway SCR Apprentice 2023.
- Candidates need to have secured a minimum 50% marks in their respective Matriculation (Class X) from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates should have also secured passing marks or possess NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the notified trade issued by NCVT (National Council For Vocational Training) OR SCVT (State Council for Vocational Training).
- Candidate’s age should be between 15-24 years. However, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned positions can visit the concerned SCR website and follow the detailed instructions as mentioned on the website.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details as instructed on the website and pay the requisite fees online to complete the application/registration process.
- For online application on the website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.