Army ATC Recruitment 2023 for various job role positions in the Indian Army ATC to fill up 236 vacant positions till 13 May 2023. Applications are complete in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with the appropriate postal stamp with all the requisite documents.
The application should be duly self-attested and addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre(South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore – 07 (for Cook, CCI, LDC, Tin Smith, Barber & Tradesman Mate (Labour)) and to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North)– 1 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07 (for MTS (Chowkidar), Civil Motor Driver, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, Cleaner, Vehicle Mechanic, Painter and Carpenter). Please find below the details of the consolidated details of the job post:
Indian Army (Govt Of India)
ATC Various Post Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 22-04-2023|
Gen / OBC: Rs. 0/-
Last Date Apply Offline: 13-05-2023
|SC / ST: Rs. 0/-|
|Exam Date: Notified Soon|
No Application Fee For Any Candidate.
Admit Card: Available Soon
Only Apply Online Form.
Age: 18-25 Years.
Age: 18-30 Years. (Driver Post)
Age As on 13.05.2023
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 236
Class 10th High School with knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade.
Civilian Catering Instructor
Class 10th High School with Diploma or Certificate in Catering and 1 Year Experience.
Lower Division Clerk LDC
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with English Typing 35 WPM
Tradesman Mate (Labour)
|109||Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India with proficiency in trade work.|
Civilian Motor Driver
|37||Class 10th High School with Heavy and Light Driving License and 2 Year Experience|
Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India with proficient in trade work.
Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India with reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi and 1 Year Experience
|3||Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India with Knowledge of Following Trade Work.|
|1||Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board.|
|For more Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
|Fire Engine Driver||4|
Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India with proficiency in trade work and 3 Year Experience.
Selection Process for Army ATC Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Army ATC Recruitment 2023 would involve a Written Test as well as a Skill/Physical/Practical Test.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Army ATC Recruitment 2023
- The eligibility criteria for Army ATC Recruitment 2023 would vary based on the position candidates are applying for.
- The details of the eligibility criteria as per the positions can be referred to the job advertisement in the website.
Application Process for Army ATC Recruitment 2023
- Applications with a self-addressed registered envelope with a postal stamp with all documents are required to be sent.
- Applications need to be sent to The Presiding Officer of the Civilian Direct Recruitment Board by registered post.
- For the Army ATC website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.