UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 various Paramilitary Forces to fill up 322 vacant positions till 16-May-2023. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Central Armed Police Force CAPF AC Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 26-04-2025|
Gen / OBC: Rs. 200/-
Last Date Apply Online: 16-05-2023 Till 06 PM
SC / ST: Rs. 0/-
Last Date Fee Payment: 16-05-2023
Female: Rs. 0/-
Admit Card: Available Soon
Pay the Exam Fee Through an Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Offline.
Exam Date: 06 August 2023
Interview Date: Notified Soon
Vacancy Details Total Post: 322 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream From Any Recognized University in India.
|55||Age: 20-25 Years.|
Age As on 01.08.2023
|60||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
|165 CMS||157 CMS|
|100 Meter Run in 16 Sec.||100 Meter 18 Sec|
|Run II||800 Meter Run in 03 Min 45 Sec|
800 Meter 04 Min 45 Sec.
|3.5 Meter (03 Chance)||03 Meter (03 Chance)|
|Shot Put||07.26 Kg Put 4.5 Meter|
Selection Process for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023
- The selection procedure for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 would comprise of a Written and Physical Test followed by an Interview.
- The Written Test will cover General Studies, Essay,s and Aptitude in both Multiple choice and descriptive patterns for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates shortlisted in the Written Test will be asked to participate in the Physical Test and Interview for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible to apply for the positions, candidates should be a Graduate from any recognized University for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates should be between the age of 20-25 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023.
Application Procedure for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 can visit the UPSC website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the application and pay the fees to complete the same.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.