The Uttar Pradesh State Regional Transport Corporation is currently recruiting for 708 vacant positions for Conductors in the cities of Varanasi, Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Chandauli, Sonbhandra, Prayagraj, Pratapgarh, Kaushambi, Jaunpur and Mirzapur as a part of the UPSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2023. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
Conductor in Various City Recruitment 2023
Varanasi, Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Chandauli, Sonbhandra
Prayagraj, Pratapgarh, Kaushambi, Jaunpur, Mirzapur
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Min Age: 18-21 Years (District Wise)
Max Age: 40-45 Years (District Wise)
Selection Process for UPSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2023
- The selection process involves the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying Board Exams.
- The candidates should secure pass marks in all the compulsory subjects as per the norms of the Secondary Board.
- Candidates should have secured pass marks in the Intermediate Exam (Class XII).
- Candidates should have English as the main subject and should be conversant with the local language.
- Candidates should mandatorily have a CCC certificate.
- Candidates should have attained a Min Age:18-21 Years (District Wise) and Max Age:40-45 Years (District Wise) to be eligible to apply for UPSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2023.
- Visit to the official website of the organization UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment.
- Candidates can click on the “Recruitment” tab, available in the menu bar at the top of the home page.
- Candidates can then click on the official Notification option.
- Candidates can fill in the required details as instructed on-screen and upload the required documents to complete the application process and retain a printout of the Online Form for future use.
- For UPSRTC website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.