The UPSC IAS recruitment 2023 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the Civil Services Recruitment will start the accepting applications from 02-Feb-23 to 21-Feb-23. The last date for submitting the applications and payment of fees is 21-Feb-23. The examination will be held on 28 May 23. However, the total number of vacancies has not yet been disclosed by the concerned authorities. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Civil Services & Indian Forest Examination 2023
Application Start: 02-02-2023
|Gen / OBC: Rs.100/-|
|Last Date Apply Online:21-02-2023|
SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-
Last Date Fee Payment: 21-02-2023
|All Female: Rs.0/-|
|Pre Exam Date: 28 May 2023|
Pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E Challan Mode.
Admit Card: Not yet disclosed.
Vacancy Details Total Post: NA
Age Limi : 21-32 Years (Age As of 01.08.2023)
Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
Bachelor Degree as One of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Botany, Geology, Statistics & Zoology, Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, Agriculture OR Equivalent.
|IAS (Indian Administrative Service)||IFS (Indian Forest service)|
IPS (Indian Police Service)
Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service Group A
|Indian Audit and Accounts Service Group A|
Indian Defence Accounts Service Group A
Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A
|Indian Postal Service Group A|
Indian Civil Accounts Service Group A
Indian Railway Traffic Service Group A
|Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B|
Pondicherry Police Service Group B
Indian Trade Service Group A ( Grade III )
|Indian Corporate Law Science, Group A|
Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
Indian Defence Accounts Services, Group A
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A|
Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
Indian Railway Personnel Service Group A
|India Defence Estates Service, Group A|
Assistance Security Commissioner in Railways Protection Force Group A
Indian Ordnance Factories Service Group A
|India Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)|
Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service Group B
Selection Process for UPSC IAS recruitment 2023
- The selection process involves 2 written tests namely, the Preliminary and the Mains followed by a Personal Interview.
- Only those candidates who clear the Preliminary Written exam will be eligible to sit for the Mains written examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in both the written exams and the Interview for selection in UPSC IAS recruitment 2023.
- For IAS:- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Candidates should be within the age group of 21-32 years.
- For IFS :- Bachelor Degree as One of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Botany, Geology, Statistics & Zoology, Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, Agriculture OR Equivalent. Candidates should be within the age group of 21-32 years.
- Candidates can visit the website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/ and click on the relevant section to apply.
- Candidates can follow the on screen instructions to complete the application process.
- For UPSC website, Click Here.
- For job post details, Click Here.
India Post recruitment 2023 for the position Gramin Dak Sevak
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.