The Patna High Court is currently recruiting for High Court Assistants to fill up 550 vacant positions. The Admit card and the exam notifications or dates are yet to be disclosed by the concerned authorities. The applications for the above positions start from 06-Feb-23 till 07-Mar-23. The job position is a Grade –B position in Level -7 with a pay scale of (Rs.44900/- to Rs. 142400) excluding the allowances. Please find below the consolidated details for the job post:
The High Court Of Judicature At Patna Court
Assistant Recruitment 2023
Application Start: 06-02-2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/- SC / ST: Rs. 550/-. Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline Mode.|
Last Date Apply Online: 07-03-2023
Last Date Fee Payment: 07-03-2023
Admit Card: Available Soon
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Vacancy Details Total Post: 550
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. And 06 Month Diploma in Computer Application.
Age: 18-37 Years for Male. For Female: 18-40 Years.
Selection Process for Patna HC Vacancy 2023
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility requirements will be called for Personal Interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the subsequent interview.
- Candidates should at least be a Graduate from any recognized University to be eligible to apply for Patna HC Vacancy 2023.
- Candidates should have a Diploma of at least 6 months in Computer Applications.
- Candidates should be more than 18 years of age and less than 37 years of age if male.
- Candidates should be more than 18 years of age and less than 40 years of age if female.
- Candidates can visit the website, https://patnahighcourt.gov.in and click on the relevant section to apply.
- Candidates can follow the on screen instructions to complete the application process.
- For Patna HC Website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.