The Rajasthan Informatics recruitment 2023 conducted by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur is currently recruiting Informatics Assistants to fill up 2730 vacant positions for which the Application Date starts from 27-Jan-23 till 25-Feb-23. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Jaipur Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023
Application Start: 27-01-2023
Gen / OBC: Rs.450/-. OBC / MBC / EWS: Rs.350/-. SC / ST : Rs.250/-
Last Date Apply Online: 25-02-2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25-02-2023
Admit Card: Available Soon
Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode OR Offline Mode.
Exam Date: To be notified
Vacancy Details Total Post: 2730
Informatics Assistant (Suchna Sahayak)
|798||136||B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in CS / IT / CA / Electronics / Mechanical. And Typing Hindi & English 20 WPM. Age : 21-40 Years.|
Selection Process for Rajasthan Informatics recruitment 2023
- The selection process consists of 2 phases of Written Exams starting with Part – 1 where questions will be asked on General Aptitude, Awareness of Information Technology and Fundamentals of Computers.
- Candidates who clear the first part of the examination will have to appear for the Part 2 of the written exam which will be a Typing Test.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in both examinations.
- Candidates should have an Engineering Degree in E / B.Tech / Diploma in CS / IT / CA / Electronics / Mechanical from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of at least 20 wpm both in English and Hindi.
- Candidates should be within the age group of 21-40 years to be eligible to apply for Rajasthan Informatics recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can visit the website, https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ and click on the relevant section to apply.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application process.
- For RSMSSB website, Click Here.
- For job details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.