The NEET PG Exam 2023 or the National Eligibility cum Entrance Tests for the Post Graduate Medical Courses are currently under process. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam or who wish to participate in the counseling process must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it. Please find below:
Eligibility Criteria for the NEET PG Exam 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the NEET PG Exam 2023 or who wish to participate in the counseling process must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it. NBE releases NEET PG eligibility criteria along with the information brochure. NEET PG eligibility criteria have been summarised below:
- Aspirants must possess an MBBS degree/provisional Pass Certificate which is recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- They should also possess a permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- They must have completed the duration of their internship on or before August 11, 2023
Application Process for NEET PG Exam 2023
- NEET PG 2023 application process involved steps such as registration, filling up details in the application form, paying exam fee, and uploading documents. The application process started with registration. Only those candidates who registered themselves on the official website of NBE, nbe.edu.in could submit the application form for NEET PG 2023.
- A login ID and password were generated after the successful NEET PG registration process. To complete the application process, candidates had to upload scanned copies of photographs and signatures.
Important Update Regarding the NEET PG Exam 2023
As per the eligibility criteria for the NEET PG Exam 2023, since the candidates need to complete their internship duration before the above mentioned date, the same has created some confusion for the exam aspirants since the declared date for the exam has been scheduled on 05-Mar-23, the students are of the opinion that they might not be able to prepare for the exams after completing their internship if the exam is held on the above mentioned date.
The Supreme Court of India is currently hearing the matter and will be announcing its verdict with regard to the matter for the postponement of the exam date.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.