Indian Navy SSR recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting for Entry Level Sailors in the Indian Navy to fill up 1638 vacant positions till 15-Jun-2023. Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for the 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1365 (including a maximum of 273 females only), which will be earmarked in a state-wise manner. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|The Indian Navy (Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022-23)|
|Sailor Entry (10+2) SSR Recruitment 2023|
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start: 29-05-2023||Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.550/-|
|Last Date Apply Online: 15-06-2023||SC / ST: Rs.550/-|
|Last Date Fee Payment: 15-06-2023||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Other Fee Mode Only.|
|Admit Card: Available|
|Exam Date: Notified Soon|
|Age Between: 01 November 2002 to 30 April 2006|
|Vacancy Details Total Post for Indian Navy SSR recruitment 2023: 1638|
|SSR (Male)||1365||Only for Unmarried Candidates.|
|10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
|Height||157 CMS||152 CMS|
|1.6 Km Running||06 Min 30 Second||08 Minute|
|Squats Uthak Baithak||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||NA||10|
Selection Process for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Indian Navy SSR recruitment 2023 would comprise a Written Test followed by an Interview.
- Candidates selected for the Written Test will go through the Interview and the Physical Test process.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Indian Navy SSR recruitment 2023, the candidate should have passed the 10+2 exams in Maths and Physics.
- Candidates should additionally have Chemistry/Biology or Computer Science as their subject apart from the above.
- Candidates should be within the age group of 20-24 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
- To apply for Navy SSR Recruitment 2023, candidates should log in to the Indian Navy website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
- For the Indian Navy website, Click Here
- For job notifications, Click Here
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2023 for Flying and Ground Duties
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.