Head Constable Recruitment 2023 for Border Security Force (BSF) is currently underway to fill up 247 positions till 12-May-2023. The positions available under the recruitment include Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic). Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Government Of India Border Security Force (BSF)
Head Constable Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 22-04-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.100/-
Last Date Apply Online: 12-05-2023
|SC / ST: Rs.0/-|
|Last Date Fee Payment: 12-05-2023|
All Female: Rs.0/-
Admit Card: Available Soon
|Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.|
|Exam Date: Notified Soon|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 247
Head Constable (Radio Operator RO / Radio Mechanic RM)
|Soon||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) in Physics, Chemistry & Math with 60% Marks in PCM Subjects.|
OR Passed 10th (High School) Exam with ITI in Radio & Television / Electronics / COPA / OR Its Equivalent Trade.
|Soon||Soon||Age: 18-25 Years (As on 12.05.2023)|
Extra Age As Per Rules.
|Gen / OBC / SC||ST||Gen / OBC / SC||ST|
|Height||168 CMS||162.5 CMS||157 CMS|
|80-85 CMS||76-81 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||1.6 KM Run in 6.5 Minutes|
800 Meters Run in 04 Minutes
Selection Process for Head Constable Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Head Constable Recruitment 2023 would include a Written test followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Written Test will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview and informed.
- The Final Merit List for the candidates will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Head Constable Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Head Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed 10+2 in PCM with 60% marks.
- Candidates who passed Class 10 exams with ITI in Radio & Television / Electronics / COPA / OR Its Equivalent Trade can apply too.
- Candidates need to meet the specified Physical Eligibility criteria as well to be considered for employment.
- Candidates should be within the age group of 18-25 years as of the date of appointment to be eligible for the process.
Application Procedure for Head Constable Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for Head Constable Recruitment 2023 should visit the concerned website to apply.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
- For the BSF website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.