AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for appointing Nursing Officers to fill up 3055 vacant positions. The Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) is applicable for recruitment in AIIMS as well as the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi. Please find below the consolidated details of the job process:
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE (AIIMS)
Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 12-04-2023|
General/OBC: Rs. 3000/-
Last Date Apply Online: 05-05-2023, 05:00 PM Only
|EWS / SC / ST: Rs. 2400/-|
|Last Date Fee Payment: 05-05-2023|
PH: Rs. 0/- ( Exempted)
Correction date: 06-08 May 2023
|Pay the Examination Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or NET Banking OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode,|
Admit Card: Before Exam
Exam Date: 03-06-2023
Vacancy Details Total Post: 3055
Min Age: 18 Years.
Max Age: 30 Years. for AIIMS NORCET 2023
Max Age: 35 Years. for NITRD, New Delhi.
Age As on 05.05.2023
Extra Age As Per Rules,
Nursing Officer AIIMS
B.Sc Nursing and Registered as a Nurse and Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council. OR
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and Registered as a Nursery and Midwife in State / Nursing Council with 2 Year Experience in 50 Bedded Hospitals.
Nursing Officer NITRD, New Delhi
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery / B.SC Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc with Registered in Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
Selection Process for AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2023, would involve a Written Test followed by a Personal Interview.
- Candidates selected in the Written Test will be asked to appear for the Personal Interview as the last selection qualifier.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2023, candidates should have Sc in Nursing and be Registered as Nurses and midwives.
- Candidates can also have a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and be Registered as a Nurse with 2 years of work experience.
- Candidates should be aged between 18-35 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Process for AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2023
- Candidates willing to apply for the above position can visit the AIIMS Exam Website to fill up the application online.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the application and pay the fees to complete the process.
- For the AIIMS website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.