Bihar PSC Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for filling up 155 positions of Civil Judge in Bihar. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Bihar PSC J 32nd Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 27-02-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 600/-
Last Date Apply Online: 27-03-2023
|SC / ST: Rs. 150/-|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 27-03-2023|
Female (Bihar): Rs.150/-
Admit Card: Available Soon
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan Mode.
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Vacancy Details Total Post: 155
Bihar PSC J 312nd (Civil Judge)
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
|30||Age: 22-35 Years. Max Age (Female): 40 Years. As on 01.08.2023. Relaxations in age are applicable for reserved category candidates.|
Selection Process for Bihar PSC Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the Bihar PSC Recruitment 2023 will comprise of 2 phases starting with a Written exam followed by Personal Interview.
- The Final Merit List of the recruitment process will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates on the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar PSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Candidates should not be less than 22 years of age and cannot be more than 35 years of age.
- Relaxations in age category are applicable for candidates under the Reserved category.
Application Process for Bihar PSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who wish to apply for the position can log on to the Bihar Public Service Commission website and check the required section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process and pay the application fees online to complete the process.
- For Bihar PSC website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.