Army Graduate Recruitment 2023 is currently underway in Technical Cadre for TGC till 17-May-2023 for 40 positions. Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 138th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-138) commencing in Jan 2024 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Indian Army (Govt Of India)
Technical Graduate Course TGC-138 Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 18-04-2023|
Gen / OBC: Rs. 0/-
Last Date Apply Online: 17-05-2023
|SC / ST: Rs. 0/-|
|Course Start Date: January 2024|
No Application Fee For Any Candidate.
Merit List: Available Soon
|Only Apply Online Form.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 40
|Technical Graduate Course (TGC)||40||Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade Form A Recognized University.|
Age: 20-27 Years (As of 01.07.2024)
Course Wise Vacancy Details
|Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Science|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics|
Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication.
Misc Engineering Stream
Selection Process for Army Graduate Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the Army Graduate Recruitment 2023 would include a 2 phased Interview process followed by a Medical Examination.
- Candidates who clear the 1st stage of the Interview will be shortlisted and informed of the 2nd stage for a tenure of 5 days.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in both Interviews.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Graduate Recruitment 2023
- To e eligible to apply for Army Graduate Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed an Engineering Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should not be aged less than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years to be eligible for the selection.
Application Procedure for Army Graduate Recruitment 2023
- To apply for Army Graduate Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the Indian Army website and select the relevant option to apply for the positions advertised.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the application form to complete the entire registration process.
- For the Indian Army website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.