ZSI Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for hiring Project Biologists in the Zoological Survey Of India, Chennai till 30-April-2023. The selected candidates will be working on a Biodiversity project and will be based in Kozhikode, Malappuram and Palakkad districts in Kerala for intensive field studies. The candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere and will have to join immediately after their selection within one week. Online interviews will be held on 3rd May 2023 and advance intimation with an online link will be sent to shortlisted candidates. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
ZSI Recruitment 2023
Zoological Survey Of India
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
|Last Date Apply Online|
Selection Process for ZSI Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for ZSI Recruitment 2023 will comprise of a Personal Interview as the only screening process.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their application will be intimated by the concerned authorities in due time.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for ZSI Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for ZSI Recruitment 2023, candidates should have completed M.Sc in Zoology/Life Sciences or related fields.
- Candidates with experience in field data collection in Bio or Geo-informatics or Climate change will be preferred.
- Candidates should be aged less than 28 years however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for ZSI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for ZSI Recruitment 2023 need to send their details including the application form by email.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in
- Candidates need to send the requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April 2023.
- For the ZSI website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.