RBU Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for recruitment in the Project Assistant position till 30-June-2023. The employment will be for a period of 6 months and might be extended based on requirements. The recruitment is currently for the project “Plagiarism Checking and Uploading of Thesis to the Shodhganga repository of INFLIBNET”. The job role would entitle checking plagiarism/similarity of Ph.D. Thesis using Original software. Have to assist and provide necessary guidance to the Research scholars and supervisors for this process. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Rabindra Bharati University
RBU University Recruitment 2023
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Application
Rs. 10000/- per month
|Kolkata, West Bengal|
Selection Process for RBU Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for RBU Recruitment 2023 would entitle the screening of the application at an initial stage.
- Screened candidates should be intimated by the concerned authorities for an Interview as a part of the selection process.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for RBU Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for RBU Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed M.Lib.I.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks or Grade A.
- Candidates must have knowledge of digital repository software like DSpace/EPrint as an essential experience.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Sears List of Subject Heading/ Library of Congress Subject Heading and Metadata Scheme.
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of English and fast computer typing skills as well mandatorily.
Application Procedure for RBU Recruitment 2023
- To apply for RBU Recruitment 2023, candidates should send their application and CV along with self-attested copies of all certificates.
- Candidates should send the details to The Registrar, RBU University, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata -700050.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.