Results for the CAT (Common Admission Test) Exam 2022, which was held on 27 November 2022 by IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Bangalore for admission into premier B-schools in India, including the IIM’s have been declared on Wednesday, 21 December 2022. The Online CAT Results 2022 were released online at around 5 pm in the evening on Wednesday, 21 December 2022 and is available on www.iimcat.ac.in. Applicants can check their scores online from this link as well using the applicant’s login credentials.
Online CAT Results 2022 Highlights
- 11 candidates have scored 100 percentile in CAT 2022 exams all of whom are male.
- Total 22 candidates have scored 99.99 percentiles with 22 male candidates and 1 female candidate in the list.
- Total 22 candidates have scored 99.98 percentiles with 19 male candidates and 3 female candidates in the list.
- Suneet Kumbhat from IIM Kolkata has scored 100 percentile for the 5th time as per Online CAT Results 2022.
- Apart from the IIM’s please find below the list of few renowned institutes who are accepting CAT scores:
a) Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi)
b) S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (Mumbai)
c) Management Development Institute (MDI, Gurgaon)
d) Goa Institute of Management
e) Indian Institute of Technology (Roorkee)
f) Indian Institute of Technology (Mandi)
g) Birla Institute of Management Technology and Science (Pilani, Rajasthan)
h) MICA and others
- Almost 220,000 candidates appeared for the CAT Exam in 2022 that was conducted at 293 centres in 154 cities.
- IIM’s will release the details of the subsequent process for the shortlisted candidates.
CAT Scorecard Download Process
Step 1: Go to their official website, iimcat.ac.in
Step 2: In the website, click on the tab named notification for CAT Results and click on the subsequent link.
Step 3: Please enter the concerned login details.
Step 4: The CAT score details will appear the screen.
Step 5: Applicants can download or take a printout.
For Job Details : – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.