Central Railways is currently accepting applications for Railway Apprentice 2023 to fill up 2422 vacant positions under the guidelines of the of the engagement of apprentice training. The last date for filling the applications is 15 January, 2023. Please find below the details of the vacancies and its region-wise break-up.
Total Vacancy :- 2422
Examination Pattern for Railway Apprentice 2023
The selection process would involve preparation of the merit list by the concerned panel based on the marks secured by the candidate in their Matriculation (Class X) exam along with the ITI marks in which the candidate has completed the Diploma. The collective average marks secured would form the basis of the Merit List.
- Candidates applying for the Railway Apprentice 2023 should not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as calculated on 15 December 2022. However, relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC in age limit criteria is applicable for reserved categories. For ex-servicemen and PwD the age relaxation is up to 10 years.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks in their Matriculation or Class X exams under the 10+2 system of Education from a recognized State or Central Board of Secondary education.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the apprentice can visit the website rrccr.com , where detailed instructions and guidelines are available for filing up the application. The online application is also available in the same website.
- Candidates should have AADHAR card as a mandatory measure, which will be required as a part of the online application process.
- Candidates need to upload the requisite documents as instructed as a part of the application process and pay the application fee of Rs.100/- online.
For Central Railways Recruitment website click here
For More Job Details : – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.