NWDA Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for hiring Assistant Engineers in National Water Development Authority. The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under the aegis of the Department of Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India invites applications from Indian Citizens for making a panel for filling up the post of Assistant Engineer (Group ‘B’ non-ministerial) on direct recruitment basis. The vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per the requirement of the Organization. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
NWDA Recruitment 2023
National Water Development Agency
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Application
Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400
Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for NWDA Recruitment 2023 would involve the GATE score for the candidates in 2021-2022.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE score will be intimated for the Personal Interview by the authorities.
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for NWDA Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates should additionally have at least 3 years experience in Irrigation and Waterways or construction.
- Candidates should not be aged more than 27 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for NWDA Recruitment 2023
- To apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the NWDA website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the application and pay the fees to complete the process.
- For the NWDA website, Click Here
2. For job notification details, Click Here
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.