NPCI Recruitment 2023 for Head for AI and Analytics to be posted in Mumbai to manage the delivery market. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organization for retail payments in India, is an initiative of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorized under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. The application acceptance window will be from 15-Mar-23 to 30-Mar-23. Please find the consolidated details of the job post:
NPCI Recruitment 2023
National Payment Corporation of India
Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application|
Head – AI and Analytics
Selection Process for NPCI Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for NPCI Recruitment 2023 would consist of a Personal Interview for the concerned job position.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their credentials and application will be informed to attend the Personal Interview.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared based on the performance of the applicants in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for NPCI Recruitment 2023, should have completed their Graduation or MBA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates should have work experience of more than 12 years out of which at least 7 years or more should be in Data Analytics.
Application Procedure for NPCI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit the website of NPCI and select the relevant options to apply for the positions for NPCI Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the application online and pay the requisite fees to complete the process.
- For NPCI website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
Telecommunication Instructor Recruitment 2023 for Instructors
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.