For Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023, the selected candidates will be working on the project “Economic Envelopment Analysis of Mainstreaming AYUSH towards Equity”. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023
Research Assistant position
Application Start: 15-03-2023
Last Date Apply Online: 05–04-2023
Selection Process for Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023 would consist of a single round of Personal Interviews.
- The interview is scheduled for 05-Apr-23 in Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062.
- Candidates shortlisted for the interview based on their qualifications and experience will be intimated to appear for the interview.
- The Final Merit List will be published by the recruiting authority based on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023
- To apply for Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023, candidates should have completed MPH/ MHA/ PGDHM/ MBA (Health) /MPS/MS (Epidemiology)/ MSW/ MA /MBA from a recognized University.
- Candidates should also have 1-2 years experience in Research Project Management.
- Candidates who have experience working in the AYUSH subject area and writing skills will be preferred.
- Candidates should be less than 35 years of age, however, candidates applying in a reserved category will have flexibility.
Application Process for Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above position should send their educational and professional qualification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on the qualification and experience of the candidates, the shortlisted candidates will be appearing for the Interview.
- The relevant documents need to be sent by email on or before 31-Mar-2023 by 5 p.m., in order to be considered.
- For Jamia Hamdard’s website, Click Here
- For job notifications, Click Here
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.