The NIPHM Recruitment 2023 or National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad is currently recruiting for Project Assistants on a contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.00 a.m. on the date mentioned below at the National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for the engagement of the following position on a contractual basis. The engagement will be initially for a period of one year/ till the project period whichever is earlier. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age and other eligibility criteria, along with the application are mentioned below:
NIPHM Recruitment 2023
National Institute of Plant Health
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Application
Selection Process for NIPHM Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for NIPHM Recruitment 2023 would comprise of a Walk-In Interview on the 12th of May, 2023.
- Candidates should carry the relevant qualification and document proof with them during the Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for NIPHM Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for NIPHM Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed the 10+2 exams from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should alternatively have a Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized Institute.
- Male candidates should not be aged more than 35 years and female candidates not be more than 40 years.
Application Procedure for NIPHM Recruitment 2023
- Candidates need to appear for a Walk-In-Interview for the position on the designated Date and time.
- Candidates need self-attested copies of all the relevant educational documents with them for the Interview.
- For the NIPHM website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.