The LBSNAA Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for recruiting Young Library Professionals at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration. The Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie under the Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) intends to hire talented, innovative, and dynamic Young Profession (Library) on a contractual basis. The contract period will be for a period of One year which might further be extended on the basis of performance. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration|
|LBSNAA Recruitment 2023|
|Application Start Date||14-Jun-23|
|Last Date of Application||30-Jun-23|
|Pay Scale||Rs.40,000/- per month|
|Age Limit||45 years|
Selection Process for LBSNAA Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for LBSNAA Recruitment 2023, will comprise the screening of the candidate’s application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of weightage based on their educational qualifications and experience.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates on the basis of the screening.
Eligibility Criteria LBSNAA Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for LBSNAA Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Lib. Information Science.
- Knowledge of Library Management Software KOHA is very much desirable for the candidates applying for the post.
- Candidates with experience in Government/Academic/Public/Special Library will be considered as an advantage.
Application Procedure LBSNAA Recruitment 2023
- To apply for LBSNAA Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the Institute’s website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fee to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.