Delhi Jal Board Recruitment is currently underway to hire 47 Junior Engineers (Diploma) till 10-April-2023 for Diploma Engineers. The designation will be in the pay matrix of Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400 per month as per the 7th Central Pay Commission rules in Level -7, Group –C. Eligible employees who are already employed by Delhi Jal Board can also apply for the position through Limited Departmental Exams can also apply by sending their applications to the Office of the Deputy Director in New Delhi. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
No of posts for Junior Engineer (Diploma) = 47
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
|Last Date Apply Online|
Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400
Selection Process for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment
- The selection process for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2023, would involve One round of Personal Interviews after shortlisting.
- The candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview will be intimated by the concerned authority well before time.
- The Final Merit List will be published based on the performance of the candidates and their relevant experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment
- To apply for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2023, candidates need to have a Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates can also have a Diploma in Civil Engineering too from a recognized University or Institute to apply.
Application Procedure for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment
- Candidates applying for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment should visit the Jal Board website to fill up the application form.
- Candidates should follow the on-screen instructions and pay the application fees to complete the process.
- Candidates have to ensure the authenticity of their Diploma certificates and also the verification from the concerned University or Institute.
- For Delhi Jal Board Website, Click Here.
- For job post details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.