ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for hiring Scientists or Engineers in various departments. Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space Centres/Units are engaged in Research and Development activities in the realm of Space Application, Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance and developing the capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 25-05-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.250/-
Last Date Apply Online: 14-06-2023
|SC / ST / PH: Rs.250/-|
|Fee Payment Last Date: 16-06-2023|
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, OR Pay E Challan Mode.
Exam Date: Notified Soon
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
|B.E / B/Tech in Related Trade with Min 65% Marks From A Recognized University.|
Max Age: 28 Years
For more Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|Age As on 14.06.2023|
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023: 303
|BE001||Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Electronics)|
|Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Mechanical)||163|
|BE003||Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Computer Science)|
|Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL||2|
|BE003A||Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Computer Science) – Autonomous Body – PRL|
Selection Process for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 would comprise a Written Test followed by an Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted in the Written Test will be intimated by the concerned authorities for the Interview.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a B.E. or B.Tech will have 65% marks.
- Candidates should be aged less than 28 years to apply for the position, but relaxations are applicable.
Application Procedure for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023
- To apply for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023, candidates can log in to the ISRO website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.