IREL Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for the post of Assistant Managers and Managers in Mining. IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of the Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office in Mumbai and operating its Atomic Mineral Mining and Mineral Separation Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet, etc.
IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) in Odisha having the capacity to produce about 11,000-ton of Rare Earth Concentrate and a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce individual Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Indian Rare Earths Limited
Job Post Highlights
IREL Recruitment 2023
|Indian Rare Earths Limited|
Assistant Manager, Manager
|Rs. 60000 – Rs. 180000|
Mode of Application
Selection Process for IREL Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for IREL Recruitment 2023 would comprise of Interview/Psychometric Test/Group Exercise.
- Once the candidates are through with the selection tests and are shortlisted, they would undergo a Medical Examination.
- The Final merit List will be published based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for IREL Recruitment 2023, candidates should be a B.E./B.Tech in Mining or CA/MBA for Finance.
- Candidates should be aged less than 35 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
- Candidates applying for the Manager position should have at least 8 years of experience in relevant work.
Application Procedure for IREL Recruitment 2023
- To apply for IREL Recruitment 2023, candidates should visit the IREL website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.