IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for recruiting Clerks in PSU banks Pan India for 4045 positions. IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement the world-class process of assessment and selection of personnel for various clients. The participating banks include Bank Of Baroda, Canara Bank, Bank Of India, UCO Bank, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank, Union Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Bank Of Maharashtra, Punjab and Sindh Bank. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Post Highlights
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Mode of Application
Selection Process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, would comprise of 2 Written Tests, Prelims and Mains.
- Candidates qualifying in the Prelims as per the cut-off marks decided by the recruitment authority can appear for the Mains.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, candidates should be graduates from a recognized University.
- Candidates should possess a valid Degree Marksheet/Certificate which should clearly mention the secured marks.
- Candidates should be aged between 20-28 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- To apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the IBPS website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application|
Last Date for Exam Fee Payment
|Fee Payment Mode|
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.