IPR Recruitment 2023 is currently underway till 15-Mar-2023 for 51 vacant positions of Scientific Assistant in Institute of Plasma Research. The Institute is an aided one by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. Of India devoted to research and development activities in areas of Basic Plasma Physics. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 15-02-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 200/-
Last Date Apply Online: 15-03-2023 Till 05:30 PM
SC / ST / PwD: Rs.0/-
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 15-03-2023
All Female: Rs.0/-
Admit Card: Available Soon
Pay Exam Through SBI Collect Only.
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Vacancy Details Total Post: 51
Diploma Degree in Related Trade with 60% Marks From A Recognized University.
Age: 18-30 Years.
|10||Age As on 15.03.2023|
Extra Age As Per Rules
|10||Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/- PM|
Selection Process for IPR Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the IPR Recruitment 2023 would consist of screening the applications submitted to begin with.
- The shortlisting of the applications based on the screening criteria would be followed up by a Written Test in case the number of applications are very high.
- The Written Test would comprise of Multiple Choice Objective Type questions.
Eligibility Criteria for IPR Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Diploma/Degree in Related Trade with 60% Marks From A Recognized University.
- Candidates should be aged between 18-30 years.
Application Procedure for IPR Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit ipr.res.in and check on the relevant section for the job post.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entire process online.
- For IPR website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.