IISER Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for recruiting Assistant Professors and Professors in IISER, Tirupati. The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati, is a premier Autonomous Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research. The Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic records and relevant work experience for the posts of Professor and Assistant Professor in areas of Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Climate Science, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
IISER Recruitment 2023
Job Post Highlights
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati
Assistant Professor, Professor
|Rs. 1,01,500, Rs. 1,59,500|
Mode of Application
Selection Process for IISER Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for IISER Recruitment 2023 would involve an initial screening of the candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted from the initial screening would be intimated regarding the further details of the process.
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for IISER Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a Ph.D. degree with First Class and with good academic record.
- Candidates should additionally have at least 3 years experience post-PhD in teaching/research/industry.
- For Professors, candidates should have at least 10 years of post-Ph.D experience in research and teaching.
Application Procedure for IISER Recruitment 2023
- To apply for IISER Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the IISER website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application|
Last Date for Exam Fee Payment
|Fee Payment Mode|
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.