IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for the position of Research Associate till 02-May-2023. The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. To assist the assigned faculty with research work, primary data collection, analysis and reporting, secondary data analysis and reporting, preparing literature review and manuscript writing, research proposal development, assistance using appropriate statistical tools, and ensuring timely report generation in accordance with the turnaround times. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
|Last Date Apply Online|
Selection Process for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023 will comprise of a Personal Interview with the shortlisted candidates.
- The Final Merit List will publish based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview process.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023 should have a Master’s Degree in economics/public policy/sociology/public health.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2-4 years of active research and scientific writing experience in the above fields.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills along with Computer and Data Science.
Application Process for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit the IIM Bangalore website and select the relevant option for applying for the above position.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the application and pay the application fees as well for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2023.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.