Bombay Court Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for the post of Peon to be deputed in Goa Courthouse. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Peon on the Establishment of the High Court of Bombay at Goa, Porvorim as per the Circulars/guidelines of the Bombay High Court and the provisions of the Bombay High Court Appellate Side Service Rules, 2000. The pay scale for the selected candidates will be in the range of Rs.18000 – Rs. 56900 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
High Court of Bombay at Goa
Bombay Court Recruitment 2023
Application Start Date
Last Date of Application
Rs. 18000- Rs. 56900
Selection Process for Bombay Court Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Bombay Court Recruitment 2023 would include a Written Test followed by Fitness and Viva tests.
- Candidates shortlisted in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for the Physical Fitness Test and Viva.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay Court Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Bombay Court Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed the Class X exams.
- Candidates alternatively can also have ITI certification that has already been completed to date or equivalent.
- Candidates should mandatorily have knowledge of Konkani and Marathi languages as a prerequisite.
Application Procedure for Bombay Court Recruitment 2023
- To apply for Bombay Court Recruitment 2023, candidates should visit the High Court of Bombay at the Goa website.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.