To know about Removing Devices from Apple ID, we first need to have a brief idea of what exactly an Apple ID is. Apple IDs are necessary for any Apple Device as an authentication process to ensure that the devices function properly. If an individual has multiple Apple devices, like iPhone, Apple Computer System and/or iPad, the same ID can be used in all these devices. However, a change in ownership of these devices would need the removal of the same. In this article, we learn how to remove the ids from such devices.
Checking the ID before Removing Devices from Apple ID
Details of the various methods for checking the Apple ID are detailed below:
Checking Apple ID from iPhone
- Open settings option
- Scroll to the bottom for the option List of Devices
Checking Apple ID from Mac
- Click Apple Logo on the Menu Bar and then on Settings.
- Choose Name and then go to Devices Section
Checking through Apple Cloud
- Open the Browser and select iCloud and then Sign In.
- Sign in with Apple ID
- Select Profile -> Manage Apple ID
- Open Devices
Checking through the web
- Open the web Browser
- Click Sign In and Enter your Apple ID and Password
- Select Devices
Removing Devices from Apple ID
Removing through iPhone
- Click Settings -> Name
- Scroll to List of Devices
- Click Devices
- Select Remove from the Account
Removing through Mac
- Click Apple Logo and then Settings
- Select Name -> Devices -> Device Name
- Select Remove From Account
Removing through iCloud
- Open iCloud -> Sign In
- Enter your ID and password.
- Select Profile icon → Choose Manage Apple ID → Go to Devices.
- Choose the device name.
- Select Remove from Account →Choose Remove.
Using Apple ID account Page
- Visit appleid.apple.com → Choose Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to Devices → Select the device name.
- Choose Remove from Account → Remove.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.