RBI JE Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for recruiting Junior Electrical and Civil Engineers in 39 positions. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of ‘Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Reserved Bank Of India RBI
RBI JE Recruitment 2023
Application Start: 09-06-2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 450/-|
|Last Date Apply Online: 30-06-2023|
SC / ST: Rs. 50/-
Last Date Fee Payment: 15-02-2021
|Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.|
Admit Card: Available Soon
Exam Date: 15 July 2023
Age: 20-30 Years.
Age As on 01.06.2023
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post-RBI JE Recruitment 2023: 35
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical||6|
Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with Min 65% Marks. For Sc / ST: 55% Marks.
For Engineering Degree Candidates: 55% Marks Required.
Diploma Holder: 2 Year Working Experience.
Degree Holder: 1 Year of Working Experience.
|Junior Engineer JE Civil||29|
Selection Process for RBI JE Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for RBI JE Recruitment 2023 will comprise of a Written Test followed by a Language Test.
- Candidates selected in the Written Test will be intimated by the concerned authorities for the Language Test.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI JE Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for RBI JE Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a 3 Year’s Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates can also have a Degree in the respective Engineering branch with 55% marks or a Diploma with 65% marks.
- Candidates should also have at least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field of work in execution or Supervision.
- Candidates should be aged below 30 years however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for RBI JE Recruitment 2023
- To apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2023, candidates should visit the RBI website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fees online to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.