The Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting underway for apprenticeships in various trades till 20-Feb-23 to fill up 192 positions for the Railway Wheel Factory. The positions being recruited for include Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicles), Turner, CNC Programming cum- Operator, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic. Please find below the consolidated details for the job post:
Rail Wheel Factory RWF
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: January 2023|
Gen / OBC: Rs.100/-
Last Date Send Form: 20-02-2023
|SC / ST / PwD: Rs.0/-|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 20-02-2023|
Pay the Exam Fee Through Demand Draft in Favor “Principal Financial Advisor / Rail Wheel Factory.”
Vacancy Details Total Post: 192
Trade Apprentice in Various Division
|85||Passed 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks. AND ITI Certificate in Related Trade.|
Age: 15- 24 Years
CNC Programming cum- Operator
Selection Pattern for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- The selection process involves only the marks obtained by the candidates in their Matriculation or Class X exams. Only those candidates who have scored more than 50% marks in the Matriculation exams will be considered for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- The candidate should have completed 15 years of age.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in their Matriculation or Class X exams from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Candidates who have already registered their names in the Local Employment Exchanges are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates can visit the website, https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/ and download the application form for the Apprenticeship.
- Candidates can follow the on screen instructions to complete the application process and pay the requisite fees to complete the process.
- Candidates can only download the application form from ONLINE and submit the same online only.
Reference Links: –
- For Railway Works website, Click Here.
- For Job post details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.