RGU Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellowship position for candidates who have passed UGC-CSIR NET/GATE examination. The recruitment is for the IUAC-sponsored research project entitled “Influence of ion irradiated materials in flexible Turboelectric Nanogenerators” under Principal Investigator, Dr. Sayan Bayan, Department of Physics, Raj iv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, India. Please find below the consolidated details of the recruitment process:
|Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS|
|Last Date Apply Online||31-03-2023|
|Designation||Junior Research Fellow|
|Pay||Rs. 14,000/ p.m. to Rs. 25,000/- p.m.|
Selection Process for RGU Recruitment 2023
- The Selection process for RGU Recruitment 2023 will consist of a Personal Interview after the shortlisting of candidates.
- The Final Merit list would be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for RGU Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have completed their Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognized University with 55% marks.
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC-CSIR NET/GATE will be preferred for the Research Fellowship position for RGU Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates should not be aged more than 28 years, however, relaxations in age are applicable or reserved candidates.
Application Process for RGU Recruitment 2023
- To apply, interested candidates may send the filled application form supported by copies of mark sheets/certificates for RGU Recruitment 2023.
- The documents need to be sent to the Principle Investigator, Mr. Sayan Bayan to his official email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the RGU website, Click Here
- For job notifications, Click Here
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.